Saturday, September 19, 2009

What's up with my butt?

This morning the lady had to take me to the vet because somethings wrong with my butt. The vet tech thought that it might be my anal gland, and said that my lady had to leave me there so they could clean it out. My lady didn't think thats what it was, but she's not a vet. Any way when my lady and man came to pick me up, the vet told them that she had never seen anything like this before. The vet said that maybe I got into some ants or something, because I had small blister like things on my butt. Let me tell you it hurts. So I have some medicine that should make me feel better, three kinds of medicine. My lady is worried about me, so I get all the attention now, not Lilly! I'm gonna go take a nap now. Peace out peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment