Thursday, September 24, 2009

So Much To Say

What up peoples! It's been too long since my lady helped me update my blog. She said she was sick, but she is just being lazy! I told you in my last blog that my butt was hurt. Well I feel 100% better now, but I still have a few days of medicine to take. My lady was very worried about me. That helped me get more attention from lady than Lilly did!
Our house guest Prissy went home, which was good. She peeed and pooped everywhere. One good thing about Prissy though, she growled at Otis. If you don't know, my lady keeps a pug named Otis every other week because his mom works at night and he can't be alone.
Let me tell you he is a dummy. That's one of his nicknames Otis Dummy aka Odors. I have tried to get some Oust cause it claims to eliminates odors, but my lady said that is a different kind of odors, not Otis. Oh well worth a shot.

I am sure that I will have more to say tomorrow, so for now Peace Out Peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment