Friday, August 28, 2009

Pick up line

OK, so yesterday my Lady told me that we had to go to the pick up line. Don't know what that is but it means that I get to go in the car on a mission. That's me looking at all the cars behind us. For those of you who don't know me, I am a trained guard dog. That means if someone or something were to come at the car, I would bark, probably poop, then hide behind Lady or Man.

Anyway, so here we are still waiting, see the cars behind us? That's me in the car mirror, Man was trying to be artistic, that's what my Lady said. Cool pic though.
So we wait, and wait, then the cars start moving again. Finally we get Jeremy from school (whatever that is) and go home. I like home, nothing can get ya there! Well maybe Burglar, he scares me! (that's a scarey story for another day!)
Peace out peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment