Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hi, My Name is Winnie

Hi! I'm Winnie and I'm gonna take over this blog. The Lady does not do me justice! I mean come on I have a life right?
This is me at the dog park. I'm lookin good. This is one of my favorite pictures. I had a great time at the dog park, that is if Otis Dummy hadn't been there. That's what I call him, Otis Dummy cause he's so dumb.
There he is, just standing there lookin dumb as usual! Whats he lookin at? I don't know.

So here I am with one of my favorite persons. I love it when Jacob gets on his stomach. I call this game "Highest Point" Basically you just climb up on his butt, then play littles, or wobbie on top of him. Makes me feel like I'm queen of the Mountain!
So that's a little about me. Now if I can just convince the Lady that she does not need to adopt this dog she keeps talkin about. More about that later. Peace out peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment