Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Been Too Long

Hi furiends. I'm so sorry that its  been over 5 months since I last blogged. A lot has happened since then. My lady got a full time job, which leaves her less time in the day to help me blog. But she promised me that she would help me with this blog at least once a week.

Well November is one of my favorite months. Since I am adopted, my man and lady don't know when my real birthday is. So we celebrate it on November 1st. This year I celebrated my 11th birthday (we think). Yes, I'll admit, I'm a senior now. I eat senior dog food, but I haven't slowed down one bit. I still play with my toys, run, and jump (no arthritis here!).

November is also Adopt a Senior Pet Month. Throughout the month of November, rescue organizations and shelters from coast to coast are encouraging families to consider older pets when adding a new member of the family during Adopt a Senior Pet Month. I for one am glad my family adopted me 6 years ago.


Until next we chat...Peace Out Peoples!

1 comment:

  1. You're very blessed to be adopted! Being a senior doesn't mean you're not healthy anymore to play around!

    Hugs and licks :)
    Laila
    .......................................................................................
    Dog Crates, Pet Crates. 30% OFF & FREE Shipping on Pet Crates and Dog Crates

    ReplyDelete