Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An Embarrassing Story

I am so embarrassed today I don’t even want to look at the camera.

Maybe if I tell you my story I might feel better. Ok so here goes nothing. I was playing with my most favoritest rubber ball, I call my woobie. I was having fun running down the hall to catch it, and bringing back to lady. All of a sudden my lady looked down and there was poop on the floor! OMD I was so embarrassed, I ran to the cave of wonders to hide.

My lady wasn’t too mad, she said she was laughing too hard to be mad. She said she saw the poop just fly out of my butt! When I get scared, like if a burglar comes to the house, I have been known to poop in self defense, but never while I'm playing with my toys. I can’t believe I’m telling you this.

You know, it doesn’t make me feel better. I think I’ll just go back to my cave of wonders and hide again

Peace out peoples!

2 comments:

  1. It's okay Winnie. Accidents happen.

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a great story, poo stories are the best!!

    ReplyDelete