Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's all Greek to me!

Yesterday was sooo hot here in South Carolina! It got up to almost 90 degrees, and its October. Look at how mean my lady is, she left me outside in the heat. See, I'm jumping on the door trying to tell her to let me back in the cool house before I roast!



After she finally let me back in the house, the man decided he wanted to go downtown to the Greek Festival. So they went and had some yummy Greek chicken, and some pastitsio which is a type of Greek pasta dish. Then they had some baklava which is a flaky pastry filled with nuts and honey. Notice there was no chocolate, I can't have that. Do you think they brought me back some yummy chicken or some of that yummy baklava? Not a chance.

Well, maybe today I can guilt them into taking me to Petsmart to buy me a new squeaky cuz toy. Cuz you can't have enough cuz!
Peace out peoples!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Winnie,

    Sorry you didn't get to taste any of the Greek goodies. I do hope you get a new cuz today.

    I would trade the cold air we are getting today for the heat you had yesterday. Mom says today's high temp will only be 38! We hate being cold, so we're playing in the house today.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winnie. Bentley and Lexus here. We can totally relate to the crazy heat here in SC...we live in SC too! And we are sorry your hoomans didn't share any of that yummy greek food with you. Our hoomans don't share with us either.

    Chihuahua kisses,
    The Munchkins

    ReplyDelete