Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthdays and Parades

I want to apologize for not posting any this week. This week was full of Birthday celebrations! First of all I want to give a shout out to my main Man! His birthday was Oct. 11th. I think that we are the same age. I know we are not old.

My second shout out goes to my Lady. She celebrated her birthday on Oct. 13th. I think she must be really old! BOL Just kidding, NOT!

And last but not least, I want to give a shout out to my little boy Jeremy! He turned 13 on Oct. 14th. Happy Birthday to all of you.

Look at that pawsome ice cream pie Jeremy had. I heard it was pumpkin cheesecake! Maybe I will lick their plates when they leave them on the table,  shhhh don't tell my lady.

They all went to eat at a Japanese Steak House. That fire looks dangerous to me, I'm glad they left me at home. They did bring me back a few small pieces of chicken. It was yummy. Lilly got some too!

So I don't leave my favorite napping buddy out, I want to give a shout out to Jacob. You were pawsome in the parade on Sunday. Here I am laying in the cool grass, waiting for Jacob to come down the street. See how cute I look here:

Lilly kept asking "Winnie, where is he, Winnie where is he?" She is not as patient as I am. I'm a sweet girl.

There he is, my Jacob! He is the boy with the vest on, walking behind the car. Yay Jacob!

Wow what a week so far! Me and Lilly are pooped (no pun intended!) I bet you can't find Lilly in this pic!

Peace out peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment