Friday, September 4, 2009

I've Been Robbed

Something tragic happened to me, and I want to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! So yesterday I played with my toys as usual. I like to lie on my back and hold my toys, it's fun that way.
When I got tired of playing with them, I went to lie down with Lady and I left all my toys out. I was taking inventory of them so I know how many I have when the new dog gets here. See all of my favorite toys out in the floor?
 
I was lying on the bed with my lady when I heard a noise! I barked and growled, because the voice I heard was that of the notorious Burglar!! He broke into our house a few years ago. Man and Lady said it was to let me and Bijou out cause they were out of town, but I still don't trust the guy.
When I went into the living room all my toys were gone! What am I supposed to think, I mean the guy is not trustworthy! Gone, all of my toys gone!
Here is a pic of the alleged toy grabber, just look how scary he is! Look at those shifty eyes! So I am putting out an APD on this guy, if you see him be warned he is soooo scary he will make you poop! What's that you say Man? What do you mean you cleaned up my toys? Check my toy box, I didn't know I had a toy box.
Well looks like they are all there, but you just can't trust people now a days!
A warning to you burglar: Winnie will be on the look out, 24 hours a day 7 days a week! (except when I'm playing, eating, or napping!)
A note from Winnie's lady: the "Burglar" is Dale and he is a good family friend. He came by to drop off something he borrowed from us. He has tried to make friends with Winnie, but she has never forgiven him for scaring her the time he came to dog sit for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment