Friday, August 7, 2009

While I'm waiting....


We are in the process of adopting a dog. Why you may ask? I don't know. Only that I saw her picture online through a Boston terrier rescue group and knew that I wanted her to share our home with us.

Let me introduce myself. I am a wife to my husband, mother to my two sons, and slave to my dog. Our current dog Winnie was a rescue dog too. She is a dachshund mix. Cute when she wants to be, very playful, and very protective of her toys (and she has lots of them). To describe Winnie in one word, I would say she is eccecntric.

Ok, so I started this blog, Secondhand Dogs, to write about the ins and outs, my daily laughs and struggles with my dog. So now we are waiting. Waiting on another puppy to love on. To give hugs to. To play with, and in return, get back 110% of what we give her.
The picture at the top is Winnie waiting at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment