Monday, June 21, 2010

Lilly gets to post on a Monday!



Hey everybody! Its me Lilly. I haven't gots to post in a while, cause my lady has started a new job and...well she's been lazy. Ok maybe not lazy, just busy with Winnie's hurt foot and a new job too.

I told you a few weeks back that I gots to go to my furiend Abby's birthday pawty! Let me tell you it was pawsome. We gots to eat cupcakes, and I gots to take home a treat bag. I had to share it with Winnie...but I ate most of the treats before I gots home BOL!

Here is a pic of me in my pawty dress:


And here is a pic of the birthday girl Abby, she turned 1!

Isn't she cute!

I brought Abby a present, but her sister Foley, (who is a big dog and I was a little scared of her, even though she just wanted to play with me, or so thats what they kept telling me) took the toy from Abby. But whatever I still had lots of fun, and so did the birthday girl!

Here is a pic of Abby's big sister Foley with said "stolen" birthday present:

I say let the big dog have what she wants BOL!

On another note, since this is my post and Winnie can't post on my posts...Winnie wants me to tell all of you guys that her foot is better and she is back to running and playing as usual.

Thats all I have to say for now. Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lilly,

    It's great to hear from you again. it sounds like you had a fun time at the pawtay. I'm happy that Winnie is feeling better. You look cute in your dress.

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I think you look very pretty in your dress....sounds like a great time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete