Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Not so wordless Wednesday

Ok...so yesterday I was at the vet again. I had my teeth worked on. Let me tell you, my mouth was a mess. I have my teeth cleaned every year. Doxies have bad teeth (so I've been told). Several teeth had to come out. This surprised my lady very much, cause I didn't have to have any teeth pulled last year. No surprise to me though.

I came through the surgery great, but still feel a little down. It's good to feel like this sometimes, cause that means I get all the attention, and Lilly gets none BOL!

I will leave you with a pic of me sitting on the arm of my couch, one of my most favorite places to be!

Peace out peoples!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you came through everything ok. Just rest, my friend. All will be much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my yes my mommy says thats very important to keep your teeth cleaned!!!

    wags and licks
    keiko

    ReplyDelete