Thursday, April 22, 2010

My teeth

So I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. You see, I broke a tooth last night while playing with my toys. My lady said "call the emergency clinic!" She gets upset over the smallest things. They made an appointment for me this morning to check out my tooth. Lady said that my teeth are past due to be cleaned. As a dauschund mix, I don't have the greatest teeth in the world.

So off to the vet I go! My man took me, and they told him that I need more than one tooth pulled! OMD! Anyway, I will have to stay at the vets office all morning to get my teeth worked on. Please keep your paws crossed for me!

Update:
I stayed at the emergency vets office all morning, and they didn't do anything with my teeth at all. They put me on an antibotic and pain meds (more treats for me YAY!) Then they told lady how much it would cost to fix my teeth. My lady about fainted!
So my lady called another vet, and begged them to see me today, and they did (great another vet!) They said they could do my teeth work for a little less monies. Lady said good!
So I go back on Tuesday to get my teeth worked on. The vet tech said I would have a clean slate...what is a clean slate? Does that mean like fresh breath or something?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am sorry you have to have teeth work done....you will be good as new in no time! Clean slate? I have no idea....

    ReplyDelete