Friday, February 12, 2010

A Blizzard in the Deep South!!

It's snowing here in the deep South! We are expected to get about 3-5 inches tonight. Me and Lilly don't really like the snow. Lilly just sat by the door wanting to be let back inside. She was freezing. Lady "forgot" to put on our sweaters.

Then Lady and Man threw my new toy out in the snow to see if I would go get it. Of course I will go and get my toy. Who would be crazy enough to leave their new toy in the snow! People do the craziest things don't they?
To all my friends, stay warm and.....Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Winnie, but I would leave that toy in the snow. That is how much I don't like the snow....ok, I will admit, I hate it! I sure hope it warms up down there for you soon!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you, Lilly, your mom and dad!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls! I hope you are warming up a little. I have an award for you on my blog. Please stop by and pick it up when you get a minute.
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete