Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Christams Eve Bath

So we were just sitting around on Christmas Eve waiting on Santa Paws to come bring us our new toys. When all of a sudden my Lady says Lilly smells like she ate poo! Well as quick as a wink, Lilly was in the sink getting the dreaded b-a-t-h! Yes peoples she got a bath on Christmas Eve of all times. I thought this was supposed to be a time of peace on earth good will towards your fellow dogs. Not my Lady, ohhh no we have to have a bath!

Here is Lilly. I must say she did deserve this bath. She did stink!


Lilly again.


Here I am mad as all h*** at what my Lady is doing!


You can see how mad I am by how little my eyes are. They call it my squiggy eye look.


This is better, a nice warm towel before I lick myself dry.



I know this is a dark pic. This is me after the dreaded bath, sitting on my Man's lap with the Christmas tree in the background.

I hope everyone had a Happy Christmas!
Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Winnie & Lilly

    We don't care much for baths either but mom does them quick and then we get a treat and a warm blanket to snuggle up in.

    I hope you had a terrific holiday and Santa Paws was good to you both.

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete