Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lazy Sundays

Hello to all my friends. My lady reminded me that I have not updated my blog in a few days. She said your friends will wonder whats happened to you. So she got out her flashy thing that hurts my eyes. Play with your bobo she said.

Oh boy I love my bobo! I love how he squeaks when I bite him, I mean when I give him "love nibbles".

Hey lady what are you doin on the floor? She said she was trying to get a good close up of me. Ok I said "I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Deville" ...

Then she asked me where Lilly was. I don't know I said. Well we need to find her, she should be in your blog too. Ok I said I'll find her lady.

Hey lady why don't you look under the covers of the couch, thats where she always is. Whats going on Lilly asked. Nothing I said just another lazy Sunday around here.

                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment